As a genuinely local business, Andy’s Carpets takes great pride in offering multiple high-quality services to homeowners in the Wakefield area. We understand the importance of a home to family life. It takes time, money and patience to undertake any kind of improvement work to properties, so when it comes to laminate flooring, waterproof flooring, vinyl flooring and carpets, we offer affordability and quality workmanship in equal measure. Whether our customers come to us as a carpet shop or a bed shop, we always strive for total satisfaction.
Over the years, we have heard many reasons why people in Wakefield choose us as their carpet and bed shop. Below, we have listed and outlined some of the more frequent.
1. A Family-Run Business – Unlike some of our larger competitors, Andy’s Carpets remains big enough to carry out any job, but small enough to care about our customers’ every need. We work to traditional values, meaning that we don’t consider our work complete until property owners are entirely happy with the results. For the majority of our customers in Wakefield, that makes us the carpet shop of choice.
2. Delivery & Fitting – Whether our clients choose vinyl flooring, laminate flooring or carpets, we have specialist teams to fit our range of materials to any specifications. We deliver to sites throughout Wakefield, carrying out installations with all requisite components including grippers, underlay and door plates. Our fitting service comes at an additional small fee.
3. Shop-at-Home Service – With mobile showroom facilities, we travel to customers in Wakefield who can’t visit our carpet shop and bed shop. This allows us to show samples of carpets, vinyl flooring and laminate flooring within current design schemes. What’s more, waterproof flooring can be exhibited inside bathrooms too.
4. Waterproof Flooring – For the ultimate peace of mind, we fit waterproof flooring to ensure that bathrooms, walk-in showers and wet rooms don’t suffer water damage. Furthermore, waterproof flooring also provides a great option for commercial safety flooring in the Wakefield area.
5. Free Measuring & Quotations – The outstanding service that people associate with our bed and carpet shop starts at the very beginning. We always want customers to feel at ease, so we undertake free measuring for potential vinyl flooring, laminate flooring and carpets before producing a no-obligation estimate.
6. Bedroom Specialists – Despite having earned our reputation as a carpet shop, we have equal proficiency as a bed shop. We supply a range of mattresses, including orthopaedic, memory foam and pocket sprung, as well as a selection of compatible bed frames, from divans to faux leather.