Andy’s Carpets provides the perfect solution for wood and laminate flooring needs with a complete start-to-finish service. From free measuring and quotations to expert fittings for a professional finish, we ensure that homeowners in Leeds, Wakefield and across the Yorkshire area receive the premium-quality flooring that their home deserves. With an extensive range of wooden finishes from trusted brands, as well as a shop-at-home service, our customers receive a dedicated approach for optimal convenience.
Our laminate flooring service includes:
- Quick-Step Flooring
- Quick-Step Living Range
- Egger Flooring
- Aqualock Flooring
- A Vast Selection of Wood Finishes
- Trims to Match Any Wood Choice
- Door Plates to Match Any Wood Choice
- 2mm Acoustic Underlay up to 6mm Fibreboard
- Convenient Shop-at-Home Service
- Free Measuring Service & Quotations
For more information regarding our laminate flooring range, or to arrange a shop-at-home appointment in Leeds, Wakefield or the surrounding areas, please contact us.
Laminate Flooring | What to Expect
Below, we have outlined some of the benefits that our customers can expect from their new laminate flooring.
- Installation – With the latest variations in click-and-lock technology, laminate flooring offers a swift laying process with no compromise in performance. In fact, an area measuring 300 square feet can be installed over a single weekend. For the ultimate convenience, Andy’s Carpets offers a delivery and installation service that guarantees a stress-free, immaculate finish.
- Maintenance – With an easy-to-clean nature, laminate flooring offers our customers in Leeds, Wakefield and the neighbouring areas straightforward maintenance. Whether using a vacuum cleaner, broom or a slightly damp mop, time spent cleaning laminate flooring will always be minimal. For optimal cleaning results, specialist laminate floor cleaners are available.
- Durability – Unlike the natural materials it so accurately mimics, laminate flooring has an almost complete imperviousness to scratches and dents. This flooring option consists of four bonded layers. The base layer of melamine plastic creates dimensional stability while safeguarding against moisture ingress to the sub-floor. Above that, a core board, usually made up of a particle board or high-density fibreboard, adds further strength. Atop that comes a decorative layer that provides the incredibly accurate wood grains and natural stones that prove so popular with our customers in Leeds, Wakefield and beyond. The final layer, known as a ‘wear layer’, provides the outstanding protection and stain resistance that laminate flooring has become synonymous with.
- Appearance – Our selection of laminate flooring offers incredibly realistic reproductions of various hardwoods. From classic natural oaks and chestnuts to softer tones and shades of grey, we have options to suit any design and colour scheme. In addition, every board comes free of imperfections, offering property owners from Leeds to Wakefield a consistency in appearance and quality.
- Functionality – With the appropriate underlay, laminate flooring offers users a slightly springy sensation underfoot. When being stood on for long periods of time, the additional give in the flooring offers a level of comfort not available with other flooring options.
With its bonded four-layer construction, laminate flooring delivers aesthetically appealing results that perform in even the most demanding of environments.
We honour all manufacturer guarantees.
Andy’s Carpets also stocks a wide range of vinyl flooring options.
For more details on laminate flooring in Leeds, Wakefield or the surrounding Yorkshire areas, call 0113 318 6670.